Nendoid first Release [November 2011]

Posted on | Rabu, 16 November 2011 | No Comments

This time I make a pocket emulator for Nintendo because it was much demand. Especially for the classic Nintendo consoles like NES, SNES, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo 64. Not forgetting, too, because his name Nendoid, then of course I tuck singles vocaloid in it. Please enjoy it.  The size is only 13 Mb. If you are interested, just click the download button below. Since this is the first release, please be advised if there are a variety of errors.


Download :


"Maybe someday I will also make complete pocket emulator for playstation, playstation one, and the playstation portable. For Playstation one because so many emulator for the console of this type, of course I only chose the best. while the playstation portable emulator, the size is always large, so I think to make it separate from the others. Just remember, I did this because I love doing it. In addition to sharing also to hone my skills. Enjoy it. Thank You for support and visiting. Matta ne ... ^.^ (See You)".



Comments

Leave a Reply

Staytunes!

Staytunes!
Staytunes!

Donate Us

Followers

From adBrite

Statistik

My Link at

Our Radio